Of Past relationships & Love

I’ve always wanted to talk about de girls whom once shared my life with me.

I had 3 past relationships, and all 3 of them are special and unique in their different ways.

But rather then reminiscing de past, I hope to pen down what and how each of them created value and made me who I am today. Please pardon me as I romanticize my past r/s & my love journey.



Pamela

My first ex gf I went know was from my Pre U courses when I was 18.

She made me understood de innate feeling, de need to take care, to love someone else.

Though she probably suffered de most (as I was really stubborn, thick skulled & didn’t know much about love) Our first love shared made me a better man after we’re no longer together. She made me understood girls a lot, understood de tolerance of religion, & pave de way for de next.



Jamie

Jamie was a simple, down-to-earth girl whom made me understood de importance of securing a future, & also de importance of family ties. She made me understood what is commitment, rationalism in love, & importance of financial ept.



Amanda

Amanda is my soulmate. I’ve spent 2 years courting her, & another 2 yrs with her. My higher Chinese teacher once spoke “Choose someone for compatibility, not because of beauty.” She made me understood importance of growing together in love, and put many theories of love into practical. Some people search for a lifetime and could never ever find one soulmate.



Socrates once said, “He whom knows everything knows he knows nothing.” It means to say when one gathers knowledge; he actually realizes that he knows is little. A wise man would be also a humble one, learning from anyone, and everyone.

I’ve learnt a lot from my past relationships, and they are imbued inside me, and will become an important & beautiful part of me.