Dwg Lessons on Saturday

Gave lessons to the students on sat noon.

it was the 2nd lesson,hope to teach layout n ppt view on the next lesson.

Many students have the potential to draw,they just think they can't.

Both Roxanne n Poi Yee came back since June SIG. i can feel their passion n desire to draw.

It's nvr how good you do it, rather how you keep challenging yourself to keep doing it.

To sit down and draw is never an easy task,for the desire to create form n expression on paper is
a true form of art itself.

it is my true intention to encourage each to understand their potential inside and create boundless values.

When your mind's set to achieving something,it's not a matter of whether you can,or cannot,
rather a question of if you want to,or not.

Shannon, Wz's district, came down to my rescue (despite me making her wait 1 hour for me at harbourfront)
why do i always make girls wait up for me? my karma or theirs?
gotta admit,she's kindda cute for a poly yr 2 girl. She reminds me so much of me when i was in design,IAD.
full of passion for design, full of zest, full of youthfulness. i hope she can contribute to TPSD.

I was browsing through my sketchbks for the students when i read through my past encouragements back in TPSD days. i cannot believe that i even wrote some of the wonderful words myself. How can the 22 yr old me encouraged the now me? Won't that be a time paradox?

Tan Beng's encouragement came back to me. When the long gongyo was transformed into the revised version many senior leaders cannot take it. i guess i can't handle the change in my environment when it changed too.
must not be a stubborn mule. must not be a stubborn MD whom refuses change.

Zhen made a resolution 2008 for me, 77. hmm..sounds good to me,77.
i'm never a resolution person. perhaps i was never taught what's the real function of a resolution. or perhaps i broke too many resolutions to forgot how to make one.

let's start with 77 next yr.