Encouragements

Was msn-ing with Sam last night and she mentioned my blog. i quote from her..

"everytm I feel not gd, I go to ur blog...hoping 2 get soMe encouragMent!"

she mentioned tt. Haha..do people read my blog for encouragements?
anyway so sweet of Sam to mention that for me.

I guess all in all people like to talk to people whom make them feel good about themselves, whom make them feel re-charged,feel great,feel like they can go an extra mile.

I strive to be such people,to only bring out the best, in those around me.

What is happiness?

Often, a person need to lose everything before he/she know how to cherish. Actually, happiness is right in front of you. Just what is happiness? When you are hungry, a bowl of hot noodle in front of you is happiness. When you are tired, a soft bed is happiness. When you are crying, a gentle tissue is happiness.

Actually, happiness has no definition. Sometimes, small actions can touch your heart. Happiness or not, depends on how you look at it.